The Ultimate Marijuana Guide for Watching Movies
It’s a general rule that you shouldn’t use strains with heavy Sativa if you want to watch a movie and smoke. This is because you might end up having too much energy, that you won’t be able to finish the movie.
You could also feel euphoric, which will make it hard for you to focus on what you’re watching. That said, which CBD tincture oil for sale actually works best while you’re watching a movie? Here are some suggestions:
White Widow has a balanced mix that gives you an energy burst. Your creativity and communication are stimulated as well. If you plan to watch mind-bending and contemplative movies such as indie and arthouse movies, using this strain is recommended. Since it can make you highly energized, it’s best to smoke it with others rather than take it alone.
Tahoe Alien is an Indica-dominant hybrid strain. It’s very potent that you’ll feel that your mind and body are released into another dimension once you feel its effect. That’s why this strain is great for movies with a lot of visuals such as horror, fantasy, sci-fi, and action. It works with any movie that’s a bit out of the universe.
Blue Dream is a classic Sativa-dominant strain that’s enjoyed by new and experienced users. It has a soft and relaxing euphoric and uplifting effect. This makes it great if you want to binge-watch shows in the afternoon. It’s recommended to get this strain if you want to follow the plot of the documentary, thriller, or mystery show you watch.
This is another Indica-dominant strain that has strong but balanced psychoactive effects. You could almost immediately feel happy, fully bodied, and content. Chemdawg is a known aphrodisiac, so it’s great when you snuggle up with your boyfriend or girlfriend and watch a romantic movie.
CBD Movie Snack
∙ ½ cup of popcorn kernels
∙ 1 tbsp of cannabutter
∙ 3 tbsp of peanut oil
∙ ½ tsp of salt
- Heat the peanut oil in a large saucepan with a cover on medium-high heat.
- Add the popcorn kernels and put a little bit of salt enough to coat the layer of kernels lightly.
- As soon as you hear popping sounds, shake the pan from side to side until the popping sounds start to slow down. If the interval between popping is 2 seconds, take it off from the heat.
- Melt the cannabutter in a different and smaller pan on low-medium heat until it becomes liquid.
- Pour it on the popcorn and place the cover. Shake it and transfer the popcorn to a large bowl before serving.
No strains are the same, so choosing it randomly could ruin your movie night. Some strains are ideal for watching movies and some shouldn’t be used regardless of the movie genre.